Bhavana in a mentally challenged role

Juggling between Chennai and Bangalore, the actress Bhavana Rao seems to be the best time of your life now. With two films in Tamil and one in Kannada, actor Gaalipatta happy with the way his career is taking shape. What else? She is glad she had the opportunity to experiment with different types of roles as well.
hot and sexy bhavana, hot bhavana wallpapers and photos, wet bhavana, bhavana in bikiniThe actress, who is currently shooting in Chennai for Sollu Kathai Parthu Padam says: "I just made a couple of movies in Kannada and Tamil. However, I think my career has just started out. I am more than happy to be experimenting with different roles at this time. "hot and sexy bhavana, hot bhavana wallpapers and photos, wet bhavana, bhavana in bikiniParthu Padam ... is in its final production stage and can see a sale next month. The film, directed by Prabhu Benjamin is an action movie-cum-romantic. Bhavana plays the role of a bubbly tourism photographer, while Tarun plays his love interest. The actor says his next film will Odi is what is presented in a different light. "I'm playing a role quite seriously in the film for the first time in my career. The film traces the journey of a child and the trauma she has to deal with right through. I play the protagonist, and had a difficult time for shoot the emotional sequences. Initially, to mourn, I used a lot of glycerin. However, during the days, the tears just come automatically during the filming of scenes. So much so that even entered depression, "says the actress.
hot and sexy bhavana, hot bhavana wallpapers and photos, wet bhavana, bhavana in bikini




However, these are the kinds of roles she wants to experience, says Bhavana. "These papers will help me push my limits and prove myself as an actor. Challenging role is what I experience." The actor is also excited about her upcoming movie Kannada, Attahasa Veerapen that is being directed by AMR Ramesh. "The role I'm trying is inspired by a female gangster in real life, which was a help near the infamous Veerapen. I heard that now lives in Bangalore. I have really wanted to know, well, that would be great if I get the opportunity to speak with her, "goodbye.