Anushka Sharma Hot Gossips



Ranveer Singh is just an old movie industry and never shies away from talking with all his heart, which finally broke the silence on the speculation surrounding his relationship with Anushka Sharma said in an interview to a newspaper: "I miss Anna very much" .
hot and sexy anushka sharma, hot anushka sharma in bikini, hot anushka sharma wallpapers and photos, wet anushka sharma

Ranveer Singh added: "Anna is the kind of girl who always miss, especially if she has been a part of your life and suddenly it is not. It feels a void."hot and sexy anushka sharma, hot anushka sharma in bikini, hot anushka sharma wallpapers and photos, wet anushka sharma

So Ranveer Singh Anushka Sharma love? This is what he had to say: "I was very attracted to her. I do not know if I've ever been in love. I do not know what love means. I felt strong and deep emotions for people who are not related to me by blood. I do not know if that's love, but I have felt attraction and affection for Anna. "hot and sexy anushka sharma, hot anushka sharma in bikini, hot anushka sharma wallpapers and photos, wet anushka sharma

Now that is an emotional statement! No? Anyway, Ranveer also said Anushka Sharma and have been separated now! And he cites the fact of not being able to see each other as they used to shoot, while the band Baaj Baaraat as the main cause behind it! He even said that Anushka has forged his own path and has now signed a lot of movies and the two do not even know at all!