Merry Christmas!



Please click to play video below or watch on this YouTube link:





"And, lo, the angel of the Lord came upon them, and the glory of the Lord shone round about them, and they were afraid. And the angel said unto them, Fear not: for, behold, I bring you good tidings of great joy, which shall be to all people. For unto you is born this day in the city of David a Savior, which is Christ the Lord. And this shall be a sign unto you; Ye shall find the babe wrapped in swaddling clothes, lying in a manger. And suddenly there was with the angel a multitude of the heavenly host praising God, and saying, Glory to God in the highest, and on earth peace, good will toward men."

~Luke 2:9-14






I received the following poem in a Christmas card one year and loved it. I saved the card so that I can read it every year, as it really expressed how I feel.  I hope that you will also enjoy reading it!

 
"The older I get...
The simpler my holiday preparations become
The closer I feel to old friends as I write my Christmas cards
The more cherish the oldest ornaments
The more fondly I remember Christmases past
The longer I hold on to to a hug
The more I realize Christmas is a matter of the heart
The tighter my throat gets when I sing "Silent Night"
The more I enjoy giving than receiving
The more I try to see Christmas through the eyes of a child
The longer I sit at night in the glow of the Christmas tree
The more wondrously beautiful the Christmas story is
The deeper my awe at God's infinite love
The more I love Christmas!"


Wishing everyone a beautiful Christmas!





Bookmark and Share