The 12 Days of Christmas


Since my husband and I celebrate Christmas in Colorado at both my son and daughter's homes, and here in New York at our home and with my extended family, Christmas really does seem to last 12 days for us, if not more!  This week we will be celebrating with friends, so the festivities continue.  There will be more good food, good times, and good cheer!


I hope you all had a beautiful Christmas, and I look forward to seeing all your celebrations on your blogs.  As we look forward to the beginning of 2012, I wish you health, happiness and prosperity in the new year!


"We will open the book. Its pages are blank. We are going to put words on them ourselves. The book is called Opportunity and its first chapter is New Year's Day."

 ~Edith Lovejoy Pierce



Bookmark and Share