Beautiful Poinsettias and the Jacques Torres Chocolate Winner


I love Denver International Airport this time of the year as it is decorated so festively. This beautiful poinsettia tree was located in the main arrival area.


Even the baggage pickup area was beautifully decorated with poinsettia plants.


 Our hotel was fabulously decorated with hundreds of beautiful poinsettias!


Now for my Jacques Torres Big Daddy Dark Chocolate Bar give away winner!


I used Random.org to chose the winner. I had a total of 120 entries and it chose number 35 as the winner!

The thirty fifth comment was Proud Italian Cook!  Congratulations!  Please contact me with your full name and address so I can send out the Big Daddy bar as soon as possible! 

Thank you to all who entered the give away and to all my new followers --I truly appreciate your comments and support.  I have been away this week in Colorado visiting my grandson for his second birthday so if I have not had a chance to visit your blog recently please be patient with me!  I hope to do another give away soon, so stay tuned.



Bookmark and Share