April Showers



I was walking along Pearl Street in Lower Manhattan recently, on a rainy spring day, and this flower shop made me stop in my tracks, as I knew I had to take a photograph of it.


The cheery line of daffodils dancing in the raindrops was a delight to behold!


People passing by smiled at me as they saw me juggling my umbrella and shopping bags as I snapped photos of the shop.  I think they agreed with me that it was a beautiful scene.


There is just something about a daffodil that makes my heart sing!  Have a happy weekend everyone!



"I have seen the Lady April bringing the daffodils,
Bringing the springing grass and the soft warm April rain."
- John Masefield


I'm joining Claudia at the Dipity Road blog today for her "Friday Finding Beauty" event.




Bookmark and Share