Busy and Happy Days!


It has been a busy time for our family this month! We've had two happy occasions over the past two weekends. One was in Colorado, where my youngest grandson turned one year old! He had a joyful barnyard themed birthday party with many family and friends. There were lots of delicious foods to snack on, music and singing time led by a local talented musician, and delicious cupcakes which we all thoroughly enjoyed!  A few days afterward this Nonna and Nonno flew back home to New York City, just in time to get ready for another very happy occasion.......


Our daughter's bridal shower! Family and friends again shared in our happiness and generously showered our daughter with beautiful gifts galore!  It was a very exciting, loved filled day and one we will always cherish and remember.


With all these special occasions I have been so busy that I have not had much time to catch up, both with reading your blogs and answering comments on mine.  I promise to get back on schedule this week. Meanwhile, I am taking time to be thankful for all my blessings and savor them a little longer. Be back very soon!

I'm linking up a little late with Mary at the Little Red House for her wonderful Mosaic Monday event. Thanks, Mary!

Bookmark and Share