May the Angels Lead You Into Paradise


Mom and Dad on their Wedding Day - 1944


I am very sad to announce the loss of my dear Mother. Her funeral took place today and as we mourned her death we also celebrated her life of 89 active and healthy years.  Survived by four children and their spouses, eight grandchildren and the spouses of five, and twelve great-grandchildren, she was well loved and cherished by all.

Her heart simply gave out last week, and she went quickly.  I am comforted that my husband and I, and my oldest brother and sister-in-law were by her side and prayed during her passing from this life to one of eternity. After being widowed for almost 40 years she is now finally reunited with my Dad in Heaven.  

May the Angels lead you into paradise, Mom, and may you rest in peace.




"Do not let your hearts be troubled. Trust in God; trust also in me. In my Father's house are many rooms; if it were not so, I would have told you. I am going there to prepare a place for you."
John 14:1-2




Bookmark and Share