A Wee Bit of Belfast, Ireland


I have been a little quiet for a week because I had the opportunity to accompany my husband on a business trip to Belfast, Ireland, which is located in Northern Ireland. Northern Ireland is one of the four countries of the United Kingdom.  Belfast is the capital of and largest city in Northern Ireland, as well as the second largest city on the island of Ireland. (All photos will enlarge if clicked on once and then again when it opens on a new page)


This was the second time I visited Northern Ireland, but the first time that I had the chance to explore the beautiful, interesting, and at times complicated, city of Belfast. As you can see in the photo collage above it is a city full of Victorian charm and also modern conveniences. I'll be showing more of the city on my blog in the next few posts and some of the very scenic areas of along the coastline Glens of Antrim and the Giant's Causeway.

I hope you'll enjoy seeing this most beautiful area of Ireland!

Joining with Mary's "Mosaic Monday" on her blog The Little Red House. Click on the link to see her beautiful mosaic and the links to all the blogs participating today.




Bookmark and Share