A Flower Rainbow

In my last blog post (click here)  I showed some of  the beautiful pink flowers I photographed on my last visit to the Brooklyn Botanic Garden, along with some of the cool green landscapes in the garden and a few amazing and unusual trees.  Now I'd love to show more of the rainbow of flowers I saw in bloom in the garden, arranged by color combinations:

I saw arrays of  bright blue and purple flowers and ...


...wonderful white flowers and ....


                                                         ...... sunny yellow flowers and.....


.... radiant red flowers and....


... outstanding orange flowers!

The Brooklyn Botanic Garden is a flower lover and photographer's delight!

I'm linking to the following blog events:

Thanks to all the blog hosts for allowing us to link our blog posts to these wonderful events each week! Please visit them and enjoy



Bookmark and Share