He's Here!


I'm so pleased to announce that we have been blessed, and our second grandson "M" was born this morning to our son and daughter-in-law!  Baby and mother are doing well, and we are all so excited and happy!

I'm sorry that all I have for now is cell phone photos that my daughter-in-law's sister sent to us from the hospital. She was there for the birth, along with my son, while my daughter-in-law's parents were babysitting my grandson "L."  Little "L" is going to meet his brother in a little while...I'm sure he'll be so surprised! My husband and I can't wait to meet our new grandson very soon -- it's so hard living far away!

I know I've been keeping all of you faithful readers in suspense the past few days and I wanted to let you know the good news as soon as possible.  "M" was born rather late after his due date, and the anticipation was getting exhausting for us, but I guess he wanted to choose this date as his birthday. It is a day that will always be special for our family.

Thank you all for your e-mails, comments, prayers and well wishes!

"A baby is God's opinion that life should go on." 
~ Carl Sandburg




Bookmark and Share